Subject: [Leica] any advice for Petros?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Sep 2 09:47:30 2006

A new subscriber to the LUG asks this question:

> How can i avoid the traffic in my mailbox?
> I'm receiving hundreds of mails everyday!
> Is there any option about topics of interest that i forgot to set?
> Please help! Thank u!
> Petros

He uses Google Gmail. Almost 100 of you use Google Gmail. Can you give poor
Petros some tips (post them here to the LUG, but keep the subject intact)
for managing LUG mail via Google Gmail?>

Replies: Reply from jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee) ([Leica] any advice for Petros?)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] any advice for Petros?)