Subject: [Leica] any advice for Petros?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Sep 2 10:00:20 2006

Brian Reid wrote:
> A new subscriber to the LUG asks this question:
>
>> How can i avoid the traffic in my mailbox?
>> I'm receiving hundreds of mails everyday!
>> Is there any option about topics of interest that i forgot to set?
>> Please help! Thank u!
>> Petros
>

> He uses Google Gmail. Almost 100 of you use Google Gmail. Can you give
> poor Petros some tips (post them here to the LUG, but keep the subject
> intact) for managing LUG mail via Google Gmail?>

In Gmail you can create filters. Make a filter called LUG. In the filter
you should set as a rule that any mail with Leica in the subject should
be labeled as 'Lug'.
When reading mail just click in the label box 'LUG' and you will get
only all the lug mails.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] any advice for Petros?)