Subject: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlaender Nokton 50mm f1.5
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 4 13:11:28 2006

I liked it too when I had it, but the bokeh was an issue, since I was
shooting a lot at 1.4 (after all, what's the point of having this lens
otherwise?). It was really unpleasant in my view, and so in the end I
forked out for a 1.4 Summilux. I realise that bokeh is somewhat
controversial here, so if it is not an issue for you, then the Nokton is
definitely one of the best lens deals in the Leica world.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands