Subject: [Leica] eyeliner through the ages
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Sep 4 18:14:28 2006

Yikes! I go into school to develop yesterday's film,
and when I get back, y'all want a book.

I really appreciate your kind words, and the regard
you express for these fragments. Its a long way from
being done, I don't even know where its going, and I
have to steal time to dribble it out in little bits
and pieces. I just added 8 sheets to the stack waiting
to get scanned. Maybe, if things go well this winter,
I can think about a book next summer.

Actually I'm very happy with the audience I've got
(quality over quantity), but Scott, if you want send a
link to your friend, I'd be glad for the added
hit-count ;^)

Take care,
 Arche

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/