Subject: [Leica] Some days...
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Mon Sep 4 22:10:46 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 10:00:25PM -0700, David Young wrote:
> Scott wrote:
>
> > Really!  It's so macho. It feels
> >so American,
>
> Uh... he was a Canadian.

Is there a Canada I've missed in another continent?  Planet? :-)

> >If one were a) allowed and b) so very foolish, I'd wager that
> >getting up close and personal to this action with a nice ~24-28mm
> >lens would yield some really spectacular and unique pics. Just
> >a random thought.
>
> Indeed, you don't get out to a lot of Rodeo's... do you?

When I was little I thought it would be a lot of fun to be a rodeo clown
but it never occurred to me to take a camera out there.  Certainly not
with a wide angle lens! :-)

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Some days...)
Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] Some days...)