Subject: [Leica] 35 Summicron Aspheric aperture ring
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 5 20:54:00 2006

Mark,
Well, I have newish24, 50, 90 and oldish 75, 35, 21, 90.  All of them have
an aperture ring that will move a smidgeon in either direction before you
feel the click.  If the actual aperture doesn't move with small wiggles then
don't sweat the small things and keep taking pictures. :)

Welcome to the group, and don't be afraid to post.  All the bites are
virtual and the beer is always the brand and temperature that you prefer.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com