Subject: [Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 5 20:48:58 2006

Richard,
Actually, your first post led me to a poster that I assumed was
advertisement for the event you mentioned.  I didn't actually realize that
there were images that were yours.  Now that I have looked, I appreciate the
view into a world that was unknown to me, but is now a little clearer.
Thanks.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com