Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 6 18:57:56 2006

Kenneth Frazier said & asked:

> I've been using PSE 3.0 and am more or less satisfied with it.  I've
> downloaded the "tryout" version of CS2 and will give it a shot for  the 30
> day period.
> > Any comments from you CS2 users out there?  Pros, cons, don't
> > cares....<<

Padre,
I'd get CS2 in a heart beat and you'll not be sorry one bit. It also comes
with Adobe Bridge which is such an amazing editing set-up it cuts your after
shooting time in half or more. Wonderful tool.

The Bridge thing in itself warrants getting CS2!

ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict?)