Subject: [Leica] i am dr. corporate photo today
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 6 19:14:11 2006

Slobodan Dimitrov offered in response:
Subject: Re: [Leica] i am dr. corporate photo today

> Good call on the shoot, Ted.
> When I used to do executive portraiture for editorial pieces, I would  run
> into that all the time. The 'attitude' was usually from mid-level
> managers. I never had a problem from the CEO or company owner. Those
> folks understood that there isn't much difference between any of us  in
> business who can make something out of nothing.

Hi Slobodan,

The interesting thing in your post is exactly what I've run into so often it
would make a book on "Attitudes of Ass h...s ! "Middle Management People!"
Who think the world revolves around them! Many of the twits I've had to deal
with are so over their heads about their importance when in fact their
nothing more than two bit over sized heads with under brained egos!

The CEO's? I'd say in 99.999 % of the shoots I've done with these people
it's been a joy, KISS perfect and we hand shake when the picture taking is
over.

The nickel and dime moron middle management people are amazingly stupid
about their self importance.

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] i am dr. corporate photo today)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] i am dr. corporate photo today)