Subject: [Leica] Monitor brightness issues
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 9 20:09:08 2006

Oliver,
Unless you are using a spider or some such device then your monitor may or
may not reveal the truth.  Even visually making sure you can see a 24 step
gray scale is not going to give you an adequate view.  The problem is that
you may in fact have accurate white and black points, but no control over
the contrast range in between.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com