Subject: [Leica] PAW 32 - Possibly not one for Ted ;-)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 9 20:05:50 2006

B.D.,
My skepticism stems from the version I played with at PMA.  The good news is
that they have figured out pigment inks and will continue the B&W printing
with only the black inks so that B&W works just like it's little brothers.
But, the 2400 has been out for a while so I suspect that there is a
replacement in the wings especially after seeing it in February.  It's
September now and they will be shipping soon.

Hopefully there will be a price war and all of us will benefit on ink
prices.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com