Subject: [Leica] M8 lens dilemma
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 10 14:17:03 2006

Stan Yoder asked:

> So what are yunz (Pittsburghese for 'you-all') planning to do for the
> equivalent of a 35 on a film M?
>
> The 24 Elmarit-ASPH becomes a 32, and a 28 becomes a 37.<<<<

Stan,
Quite frankly it's not a problem at the moment and I would only concern
myself with it when and if I get an M8 in my hands.

But given I already have the 28mm I'd probably be inclined to use it.:-)

If I have any lens concern it's getting the max. use out of my Noctilux!

ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M8 lens dilemma)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 lens dilemma)