Subject: Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Sep 11 17:13:19 2006

(snip)
>Instead of getting up at exactly the same time..... change it by an
>hour or two earlier, yeah I can hear the griping already.;-) ... but
>it's free. Get up grab the clothes and camera out the door,
>Pre-dawn. Then you're out there as the new light of day begins and
>trust me it's a beautiful heart warming visual light!

(snip)

Did EXACTLY what you described (did someone else just say that?) last
Saturday to drive 100 miles to a sailboat race.  Left the house at 6.
Could hardly see the road through heavy eyelids.  Don't even ask what
the light looked like or if the Sun was even up, I haven't the
foggiest.  (Uh, oh, bad pun :-))  Camera snoozed while I drove.

Point taken Ted, but maybe next week?  :-)

--
Regards,

Dick

Message from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) (Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up])