Subject: [Leica] Re: Outdated M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 13 13:32:51 2006

This also assumes no sensor upgrade path. So many assumptions so
little time ; ^ )
It's been interesting to watch the large format (scanning) and medium
format (chip) backs upgrade path. Many of those manufacturers have
offer significant trade in allowances to "keep up." We live in
interesting times.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com