Subject: [Leica] was Video of M8 - now dip n dunk kink
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Sep 13 15:12:31 2006

In an earlier message I mentioned to Hoppy that I use Ted Grant's
book, 'This is Our Work', to flatten my trannies when I get em back
from the lab.  There's the usual curve in transparency film to sort
out, but also the kink in the middle of the roll caused by the hanger
for the dip and dunk processing they use.

Does any one have a good way to get rid of the kink?  Frankly Ted,
your book isn't quite heavy enough to flatten these mid roll kinks
quickly.  Could you make your next one at least twice as thick please?

I'd thought about ironing the kink out.  Anyone tried this?

Rick Dykstra

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] was Video of M8 - now dip n dunk kink)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] now dip n dunk kink)