Subject: [Leica] was Video of M8 - now dip n dunk kink
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Sep 14 17:41:45 2006

Hoppy,
If the lab you used was truly dip and dunk and you got scratches there are
only two options.  First, they are incredibly slovenly and you should never
darken their door again.  The second option is that your camera has some
crud in the film path.  Camera crud is easily checked by running a roll in
and out and then looking at it; no need to develop the roll.  No scratches,
not your problem see number 1.

This is one of those things that I take very seriously.  If you are a pro
lab then the film is pristine.  If the film is not pristine then they are
not a pro lab.  E-6 here in Atlanta had a power failure during the
processing of a major order(more than an hundred rolls) in which 5-6 rolls
were ruined.  Although it was not their fault, they comped the whole order
as they take real pride in the quality of their output.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com