Subject: [Leica] was Video of M8 - now dip n dunk kink
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 14 22:34:04 2006

Hi Don, yes I understand that film ought to be un-scratchable in dip n' dunk.
Nevertheless somewhere during its handling that particular roll became
marked.
That lab is a very well established one but I guess anywhere can have a
mishap.
But of course it does put you off.
That camera could have been one of a cast of quite a few! I've not seen
scratching since, though.
For me though, the amateur E6 lab I now use is cheaper, consistent quality
and even has proper
chemical colour and bw options for neg stuff. Plus it's attached to the
largest camera shop locally.

Cheers
Hoppy