Subject: [Leica] was Video of M8 - now dip n dunk kink
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Fri Sep 15 05:28:03 2006

Even with dip and dunk scratches could come from wiping the film dry
or from sleeving the film.

I get scratches all the time with my dip and dunk service, some with
straight lines (probably camera related) and others with curvy lines
(probably lab handling related).  But I know they try their best and
are way ahead of others, so I just cop it sweet these days.
Fingerprints I get cranky about and let 'em know about it.

Rick.