Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 19:20:56 2006

I don't buy that, hobbyists also use pro cameras, or cameras used by pros
also.  Does that by his definition also make them toys?  In fact I would
venture that hobbyists probably buy more pro cameras than pros do.  Seems a
photo mag said that once.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Philip Forrest"
<photo.forrest@earthlink.net>: --------------