Subject: [Leica] Shoebox week 37
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Sep 21 11:40:08 2006

I like digital, but I simply enjoy a Tessar lens and an ISO 400 film.

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v37/

All squares are with the Rolleicord V, Neopan 400

Anything else with the IIIf and uncoated Elmar and Fomapan.

Calbe R09 in both cases.

Kind of liked this:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v37/06v37-0011.jpg.html

The only things that were cheap in Zimbabwe were condoms:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v37/06v37-0014.jpg.html

They cost Z$ 150 for 3 (Z$ 5,000 = 1 US cent).

I kind of think they were so cheap that many creative uses for them
were designed. You could find empty packs all over.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Shoebox week 37)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Shoebox week 37)