Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak and Leica
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Sep 22 06:24:57 2006

"Blooming protection", "Supersonic Wave Filter", "Smart Lenses"?

Oh the good old days when all we had to worry about were UV Filters, and
whether or not to use them. In fact, we need a good UV filter thread to
get the debating juices flowing again. I mean, who could take a position
against something like "blooming protection" (aka the purple pixel
eater)?

Richard wrote:

Here you go, from:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/e1_pg2.html
In fact, someone notes that the M8 sensor is about the same size as two
E-1
sensor stuck together :-)