Subject: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 04:37:48 2006

Difficult to say what's sharper, the lens, the dagger or the woman ;-)
D200 is good. Now put the 105/2.5 Nikkor on your wishlist as for the wide
side you have rangefinders. I have given mine to my brother who uses it on a
Fuji S3 pro: http://tinyurl.com/qawxb - another clear case of classic
signature.
Didier

Replies: Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)