Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 27 12:30:35 2006

At 03:08 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
>  I'm hoping that a move up to an EOS 5d might help this, but I
>wouldn't want to invest $3k and find out that I still have this digital
>"funk" and continue to shoot film.
>Philip

Why don't you borrow or rent a 5D and use it for awhile to see if the
full-frame, larger battery, and no warm-up time make a difference in
your shooting?  Film could be a psychological thing with some people
but I don't miss carrying film through airports, no ability to change
ISOs, waiting to see if I got the shot, developing film, smelly
chemicals, spending time in the darkroom instead of the lightroom,
mounting film, filing mounted film, scanning mounted film and
cleaning dirty film!!

YMMV

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA