Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 27 14:50:11 2006

At 05:38 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
>  I hate the viewfinder, I hate the warm-up time, I hate the
>lag between shots as the camera saves to the card, and I really don't like
>the crop factor.    I have no problem with digital.  I
>wouldn't mind being all digital, all the time.  It would save me a ton of
>money.

Philip -  You just need a professional digital camera instead of a
point and shoot. ;-)  The 1DsMII solves all of those problems.  For a
bargain price the 5D solves them, too.  Rent or borrow one and try it
out.  If you're going to compare film to digital, you need to compare
the same quality in each.  Professional digital cameras don't have
warm-up times, lag times, or crop factors.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.)