Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Sep 28 19:22:56 2006

Can they fire those volunteer photogs for bumping up their red
saturation? Maybe they don't have to hold them to any sorts of
standards.

;^)

Ric
On Sep 28, 2006, at 10:07 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

>  I'm about to suggest that if they want to look like free
> newsletters, they should stop charging us and just give the
> newspapers away!!

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.)
Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.)