Subject: [Leica] An American Yankee in Herr Leitz' Court
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Oct 7 14:07:47 2006

Well they won't broaden their market by trying to make a Cankon
clone. I think making a unique product that everyone will want is the
way to go. As long as the M8 comes soon and stable, it will sell.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] An American Yankee in Herr Leitz' Court)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] An American Yankee in Herr Leitz' Court)