Subject: [Leica] 6-bit codes
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Oct 8 11:07:25 2006

Has Steve Gandy's "Photokina Ramblings" been posted here? I haven't seen it.
Stephen, has it been posted here? Did I hit delete too early??

Anyway he reckons that except for flash and software compensation for
vignetting
on wide-angles (though he doesn't say how wide) he says it is marginal as to
whether it is necessary.

Peter Dzwig