Subject: [Leica] Back up back up back up
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Oct 8 14:46:57 2006

My major problem is that I have dozens of cd's  lying around and no
idea what is on them: Yes, iffffff I were more disiplined, it may be
ok, but no I'm not, so I 've chosen to run 2 hard drives: one the
worker drive and the other the backup: we did have a day at work,
where both drives failed within 30 seconds of each other, but the
team that runs the system said that happened only once every 20 years
in their experience, so I may need to take that risk.

Cheers