Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 9 12:11:25 2006

This thread brings me to a question: I have a (legal) copy of CS. I have
been thinking of upgrading to CS2, but then again, I have not done it
because there is no compelling reason to do so. When going from PS7 to
CS, there was one--the ability to do many more things in 16-bit space.
Going from CS to CS2 give me...exactly what? The price is not huge, but
I can spend the ca. 200 EUR on a whole lot of Belgian beer or some other
worthwhile pursuit.

Input from people who have upgrade is greatly appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Photoshop purchase. question...)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)
Message from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...)