Subject: [Leica] Kippered herring
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 11 15:24:17 2006

I just remembered I read Sir Larry's Autobio when I was sick once (Laurence
Olivier) and he said he had Kippers every morning for breakfast without
fail.
I'm sure its how he memorized all those lines.
Like for IAGO.
A whole lot of lines.

"
For when my outward action doth demonstrate the native act and figure of my
heart in compliment extern, 'tis not long after but I will wear my heart
upon my sleeve for daws to peck at: I am not what I am. (IAGO, I.i)
"

You can't just eat sardines to get those mouthfuls down.(Rabs, I.i)

Mark Rabiner