Subject: [Leica] Kippered herring
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 11 15:31:25 2006

Typical Yorkshire  is to butter your kippers and put them under the
grill for a few minutes or to simmer them slowly in milk (which reduces
the saltiness) with a little butter .
You don't have to cook them, but most people do at least warm them
through with one of the above methods.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Kippered herring)