Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Oct 18 21:50:01 2006

Howdy Guys and girls,

I thought it time to enlighten you folks about a special one more time Leica
Seminar get together about to happen! .... Sorry I do believe all space is
booked. :-(

Unfortunately it's sort of an "old time revival meeting" and takes place
next week 24-25-26 Oct. as this particular seminar was supposed to be done,
over, dead, finito and never to happen ever again, certainly in it's
original fashion, nor the remaining life time of moi! ;-)

That is accept for all the folks who've attended in the past who didn't
believe in dying, nor that I was done, never to do a LEICA  lecture of this
sort ever again, therefore,........  "you will do it one more time!" :-)

I have been summand before their command! ;-) So be it! :-)

Therefore in Rockport, Massachusetts, USA next week will be..... without
question..... My final, last, never to do again, NADA ever, I can't take
this any more LEICA preparation lecture stuff! Actually it's she who must be
obeyed who can't stand my prep routine of days and days! ;-)

I'm the kind of person, that if you are going to do something like this.....
do it right! Or don't do it at all! It's kind of worked for about 14 Leica
years! :-) Therefore prep time is quite demanding and time consuming.

Anyway I thought you might like to know we'll have several, if not many M8's
to work with, therefore some findings by natural use during a 3 day work
shop arrangement. We, or I will, fill you in next week to whatever results
we find during everyday ordinary folks having fun with an M8 digi camera.:-)

I thought this might create some interesting conversation! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06)