Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Oct 19 04:59:41 2006

Well, Hallelujah!  Not only will 1) Ted be there but, 2) we will have
not one, not two but *several* M8s to play with!  The last time I
heard from Carl he "hoped he might have one" available.  I'd better
bring my checkbook.  :-)

Rockport is a great place to visit in the Fall.  Colors are a bit
late this year so I'm hoping for great color as well as lots of rocky
New England coast to photograph.

See you next week Ted.

Dick