Subject: [Leica] But I digress. . .
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 23 22:30:07 2006

This weekend we had beautiful weather in Seattle, so I didn't read much of
the LUG.  I just went out in the sun and shot pictures.  You'll see some
soon.

Anyway, I was catching up on digests this evening. And then it happened.  I
moved my mouse cursor left, but it moved right.  I moved the mouse straight
up.  The cursor went diagonally.  My mouse had developed a mind of its
own.  Glitched driver?  Or perhaps my computer had caught the Outer Limits
virus?

I spend several more seconds trying to regain control of the mouse cursor
before I realized what an idiot I was.  There was a fruit fly crawling up
my screen.

I blame M8 fever.  Just thought I'd share.

--Peter