Subject: [Leica] Pop Guns of America...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Oct 24 12:52:15 2006

This particular convention is even more :unusual: than other anime cons. As
for the dramatic'ness, what a lot of these cosplayers do are basically role
playing. So with some of these people, the fun is just being in costumes
and acting out. There are other costumers that are more interested in
accurate and kick ass costumes. Of course there are overlapped with the
groups.

I am using Mac gamma so the pics could appear darker on a PC monitor. Also,
most of the in door ones are pretty sad, taken late at night. ASA1600 is
too slow.... and you are absolutely right about the parties :-)