Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Oct 27 13:42:27 2006

OK, Bob, lets place a bet, say, 1 roll of Tri-X.

If Leica releases a full frame M digital camera by July 30th 2009, you win
the bet. If not, I win.

Then we double the prize :-)

If Leica releases a full frame M digital camera with your dual viewfinder
feature by July 30th 2010, you win the bet. If not, I win.

I expect to have won 3 rolls of Tri-X by August 1st, 2010, so you may want
to buy them now in case film disappears :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)