Subject: [Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 27 06:03:53 2006

Hi all,

I would appreciate your experienced opinions about the Collapsible Summicron
50mm. I had the "Rigid" Summicron, I've sold it because it had fungus and
make a lot of haze, but I regret the nice richness of grey tones that this
lens gave me.

Now I have 3 lenses of 50 mm: Summicron model of the year 198/199...,
Summilux (1964), and the new Elmar. I'm looking for the Collapsible
Summicron to have the "nostalgia" subtle tones of the past.

Could I have some opinions about how it will compare with my actual 50mm
lenses (Summilux and Elmar)?

Thanks in advance for your opinions and advice

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others)