Subject: [Leica] Betting on the M9 FF
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Oct 27 16:30:01 2006

OK, 1000+ of LUGGers be our witnesses, I will be generous:

If Leica announces a full frame digital M by October 31st 2007 to be
shipped by April 30th 2008, Bob wins. Otherwise, I win.

I will even send him a 36 exp roll if he actually wins :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Betting on the M9 FF)