Subject: [Leica] New album Rollei 35
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 29 03:52:53 2006

Hi Walt,
Thanks for your comments and for looking, as said to Ric, it's a nice toy,
but I think you should play with it carefully. I'm very used to be with
Leica to work with the depth of field, but I see that's not exactly the same
performances with Rollei 35.

Nice to know you are in Florida!
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis