Subject: [Leica] OT: slide projector
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 2 10:09:48 2006

My wife's father's ninetieth birthday is coming up and she wants  to buy him
a good slide projector. He has a closet full of slides but lost his
projector
in a move some time back. I've checked my local photo store and some  of the
common photo web sites with little luck. Seems projectors are  considered
dinosaurs along with film cameras by many these days. Any ideas  where I can
get
one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] OT: slide projector)
Reply from morggan at earthlink.net (Horacio Sofi) ([Leica] OT: slide projector)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] OT: slide projector)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: slide projector)