Subject: [Leica] LUG contest themes
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 3 08:05:05 2006

FWIW - as a participant in the contest - I'd appreciate (at minimum)
an opportunity to view the stars on the photos (don't need to know
which judge gave what value the image); just curious about the
spread. While I'd love to see the judges comments and a lively
discussion about the images; I realize, having been a judge in other
venues, that it is expecting a lot from a judge to view 40 images,
rate them, and then intelligently comment and critique the image and
their reasons for rating them in manner they saw fit.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG contest themes)