Subject: [Leica] success! but help!
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Nov 3 10:44:31 2006

Eric Korenman wrote:
> much thanks - I have no floods, but have two alienbees monolights.
> Would you use standard reflectors or umbrellas?
>
> I plan to use my R 60mm elmarit macro (all around fav lense anyway)
>
> Eric

Do what Walt said but use daylight film and use umbrellas.

As far as Alien Bees go...they are pretty nice units, but the best thing
is their customer service.  Paul Buff is about 8 miles from my house.
On the times I have had problems they have worked with me to get my
White Lightnings back up and running very quickly.  Paul gave me a tour
one day, nice facility, nice people, GREAT customer service.  There may
be better lights out there, but my experiences with them are the reason
I keep using their products.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography