Subject: [Leica] success! but help!
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Fri Nov 3 11:11:29 2006

Eric,

Congratulations on your business.  To answer your question,  I bought
the "Studio in a Box" light tent from Amazon.com for $65 with free
shipping.  It's kind of small and cheap, but for my limited use works
great and is very portable.  There are more expensive and professional
models on the site, also.
  Here's the link if it is working:

http://www.amazon.com/American-Recorder-SIB-100-Photo-Studio-in-a-Box/
dp/B0009E3UUY/sr=8-2/qid=1162580843/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-7750334-0036011?
ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Regards,

Rob McClure