Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 5 17:27:33 2006

Tina, you've posted great samples for us all and your evaluation so far is
informative. The M8 has injected new enthusiasm for LUG
folk. I'm surprised at how much emphasis in the threads is on the extreme
ISO performance. Perhaps it's more important for some
styles and photogs. As an aside, I think that the DNGs will be perfectly
suited for adobe huts ;-)
Cheers
Hoppy