Subject: [Leica] Canon G7 a no-go: Better the Leica D-Lux (but which one??)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 7 10:04:44 2006

Agree with Nathan about prefering a DSLR over a P&S, especially since there
are several very attractive offerings in the market, not only from Olympus.
A Pentax of the *ist or K series might be another alternative, especially if
you attach much importance to a large and clear viewfinder. And there are
rumours about a a soon to be released Nikon D40 which is supposed to
challenge the newest Olympus e-400 in price and compactness - this means a
camera below $700, a size in the range of a M8 and a weight around 400g.

Didier

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Canon G7 a no-go: Better the Leica D-Lux (but which one??))