Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 10:37:25 2006

I've done it both ways, lean and mean or bogged down to the hilt. It
always seemed as if the more insecure I was about an assignment the more
equipment I carried. There were times I even carried a 105 in my pocket
to make good impressions on the secretaries. My one concession to
modernity is having a 28mm instead of a 35. A throwback to my early
Nikon F days.

Walt