Subject: [Leica] for those who can't wait your M8 to come in......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Nov 8 11:34:36 2006

A really good reason to buy your M8 from a reputable source, new.

That probably is the final nail in the M8 coffin for me and a lot of other
film users.....   I do not buy problems that have
expensive solutions and can not afford one new.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Also, a Lecia rep 'splained to me that the M8 does NOT get the same
no-fault, USA Passport warranty that fumble-fingered fools have
come to know and count on. Nope. It's because of the sensor, which is way
too easy to goof up. And Leica doesn't want to be in the
sensor replacement business. At least for free.

-Chris Lawson

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] for those who can't wait your M8 to come in......)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] for those who can't wait your M8 to come in......)