Subject: [Leica] Capture One with M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 9 03:25:24 2006

Alastair, the good news is, once you have one digital file from a series
corrected to your personal taste, you can very easily
colour match the other files to the first (in Photoshop).
I had a play with Tina's supplied pics and it is trivial to make them
identically toned. Works perfectly of course, in this instance
because the original was the same. However works very well with similarly
lit images, too.

Cheers
Hoppy