Subject: [Leica] M8 magenta problems - Leica offer a solution
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Nov 9 13:41:49 2006

Hi Frank,

I'm using both the 105 EL-Nikkor and the 135 EL-Nikkor. Since I'm
using a D2X and a PB-4, I need to use an extension tube between body
and bellows to make it fit. In that case the 105 gives me a better
working distance. The 135 allows me to focus all the way to infinity
though. I also have the 80 but in that case the largest image I can
focus is about the size of a dime. All the EL lenses give me
exceptionally sharp UV images.

Regards,
Len