Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 12 18:38:51 2006

At 08:29 PM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
>I think anyone who's seen your work would put you "on the right" (or
>using your left eye!).
>
>c.

Wow, Carl!  I had no idea that there was an actual connection between
being left-eyed or right-eyed and right-brained or left brained!  I
thought it was just a choice.  I definitely won't try to switch
then.  A smudged LCD is not that bad since I hardly ever chimp anyway!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com